We go back to Gainesville next month. I'm sitting here reading the posts within the Arthritis group I'm on via FB and wondering if I am not asking the right questions when we are there. I'm also wondering if I should ask for copies of Jackson's records, I know those will cost me.
I'm just wondering if I don't know all the ins and outs of his arthritis. Like I know it's auto immune. And I know the type. But when he got that rash, that's when I began to wonder if I'm doing something wrong or not asking enough. Like, should I have called when that rash was there? Or was going to the pediatrician enough. I mean it's gone now. I will be mentioning it next month though.
We have been within this new world for over a year now and when I read other blogs I think to myself, why don't I know all that info about my kid?
So my question to all of you is this, what are some things I should know about my son and his arthritis? If you would, email me your list of must have questions and must have thing to know to my email @ courtney.amber79@gmail.com.
I plan on printing off your helpful lists so that when we go back to G-ville next month, we'll be more prepared than ever!
Thank you in advance.
Hey, just sent you an email...
ReplyDelete