1.02.2011

And the list just keeps getting longer

Have you noticed anything different about my blog?

If you look to the right---------------------->

You will see that my blog list of Arthritis families has gotten longer. And while I am happy to meet you new people, I do not like the circumstances by which we have found each other. :( Juvenile Arthritis is a very real disease. I do not feel that it receives enough attention. 300,000 children will tell you that it hurts, and that it's scary. Those same 300,000 children will amaze you with their strength and their willingness to fight.

The next time some one asks me who MY hero is I will tell them that it's all of your children, and my child.

PS. I hope to be giving my blog a "makeover" of sorts. So if you come back often you may see a "mess". Pardon the dust for a bit, please, and thank you!

1 comment:

  1. It sure is helpful to have "sisters" who walk this walk with us, who know what we have felt. And great to have reality checks, toss questions out there & have input from those who have been through it. From across the nation, I have asked for 2nd opinions & received it, have become close to women I havent even met and ache for children I have yet to see in person... Its helpful though, to have this sisterhood! Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete