7.03.2011

Vocalpoint

Hey ya'll! How is everyone on this fine 4th of July weekend?

Quick update on my kiddo - He has not had MTX in about 3 weeks and he is doing well. He does complain of knee pain in the evenings but once he's reminded to take his Naproxin, he usually feels better soon after that. Tonight, July 3rd, he will start his new higher dosage of Humira, 40mg. I'm nervous, it's 20 more mg that what his body is used to. Heck, it's 20 more mg that what HE is used to. He will get Humira every two weeks from here on out and I am hopeful that we won't have to go back to MTX. That is not a nice drug and it makes my normal 8 year old mad and angry.

Now to talk about Vocalpoint. This website is where one can get free samples, take surveys, read articles with valuable information, join in on message board conversations and much more. I will be honest with you and admit that I often forget I am even a member of Vocalpoint. A few days ago, when I checked my mail, I was reminded. I recieved a free full size bottle of Downy Unstopables.


This product is brand new and only in select markets right now. It comes in two scents, Fresh and Lush. I received Fresh and at first I wasn't sure how this was going to work. It turns out it's simple, just fill the cap with as much or as little as you want, toss it into the washer (before tossing in clothes and detergent), and that's it! It's safe for front loaders and traditional top loaders, also HE friendly too. I was hesitant. But upon retreiving the clothes from the dryer I was shocked. They smelled great! I also have a dryer bar in my dryer and the Downy Unstopables smell was very prominent over it. Overall it's a pretty awesome product. 


1 comment:

  1. hi Jackson and Family
    My name is Jenna and i came across your site.Jackson is a courageous,strong and determined fighter. He is an amazing, brave warrior, smilen champ, and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening debilatating, and degenerative bone disease that effects all of my joints. I have Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Intertestial Cysitis, Burcitis and tendonitis. I am in so much pain, and it is hard for my mom and dad to see me in this much pain. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete