6.11.2011

An update, sorta.

Hey people!

I apologize for the lack of updates. Things have been...well not crazy, but not really slow either.

We recently had our Arthritis Walk! It was held in Lake Eola and I think it went wonderfully. We had a "raffle" and raised around $400 with just that alone! I also won, in a round about way, a beautiful Vera Bradley purse and change purse. Thank you again Donna! Love you! Here is a picture of some of the events and people that attended the walk....

I loved being on the committee (even though I slacked some times) and thoroughly enjoyed every one's company! I can't wait for next year's walk!

I also had an auction basket for The Arthritis Foundation and although I had hoped it would bring in big money, it ended up bringing in only $20. Ya know what though? That's $20 more dollars that The Arthritis Foundation has for research! And I also have two other donations to add to Team Apple Jacks too! We have raised $338 so far!!

Next up for us is Jackson rheumy appointment on the 24th.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you had a great walk! I hope that *you* are doing ok, and that Jackson continues to do well. I wish that you could go to the conference with us :( I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete