Yesterday marked our one year anniversary. November 25th, 2009 Jackson was diagnosed with JIA. I wanted to blog last night but I had family in town and my siblings spent the night at my house so I hung out with them and as it turns out, spent some quality time with them that I am not getting tonight. Tonight they were supposed to spend the night again but that didn't work out and I am sad about it.
But I digress. November 25th is a day that we will never forget.
I am sad. I am thankful. I am a mixture of emotions right now that I can not convey into words. I miss my siblings, am angry with my mother, sad for my children, and on minimal speaking terms with my husband.
Thanksgiving was different this year.
I am hoping that Christmas will not be but some thing tells me otherwise.
: ( Hugs!
ReplyDelete