I don't update. I have nothing to update. That's good, right?
But wait, I do have one thing to update. I had to cancel Jackson's eye appointment with CMS. I didn't have a way to get there and I keep forgetting to call and reschedule. I know how important it is. So I will call Monday and reschedule.
We go to G-ville on the 6th of October for Jackson's appointment.
We're hoping to make it to the JA Family connect day on the 18th of this month. If we have the $$ for gas, we'll be there!
Thinking of you my Boo~ Love to you all. I know this has been a hard road you guys have traveled. Just know you are a great mom. You are doing exactly what you need to do. If an appointment needs rescheduled it is ok. Your his mom. You are a GREAT MOM~ Just thought you should know. Love you boo :)
ReplyDelete