The walk/peaceful protest is THIS Sat! I have SO much that I want to do. I wanted to make shirts but sadly, I don't think it's possible with the short time frame, that and the lack of funds doesn't help. I want to make a sign or two. I still think that's possible, Pat gets paid Thursday and the kids and I can work on it Friday night, right? RIGHT! Oh and the snack baggies, and the Apple Jacks, and the facts to go on the baggies. I refuse to feel over whelmed though.
I'm excited for Sat. I'm excited to see all of my JA/Mom Squad family. We don't see each other often enough. Danielle I wish that you're walk wasn't the same day as ours, it would be great to see you again!!
Jackson is still feeling good. He went camping this past weekend with some of the boys from the cub scout pack, his dad, brother, Uncle, and cousin. The last time he went camping he couldn't enjoy it all that much because he was in pain but not yet diagnosed. I was not camping with them so I was happy to hear that he had a good time!!
Speaking of the walk, Team Apple Jacks We are SO close to our goal!! Help us out if you can!!
No comments:
Post a Comment